Residence and personal income taxes

Regarding Immigration Law, our law firm will advice you in any kind of process you might need to face to obtain a residence and how to extend it, how to obtain the investor VISA (Golden Visa) and NIE paperwork. We will assist with the documentation you need to present before the authorities, which requirements you need to accomplish and we will assist you during the application.

Our tax advisers will help you to fulfill your tax duties, no matter if you are a resident in Spain or not and when needed, we will apply Agreements to avoid double taxation.